Photobucket

3.09.2010

museum days

saturday we hung out with cousin elle
at the children's museum.


then monday {no school - woo hoo}
we visited the public museum with the audias.

the new bugs exhibit was lots of fun -
except for poor matthew...
huge moving bugs & scared 2 year old are not a good combo :(

and yes, the boys are digging for live bugs :)
ick.


and the best group shot i could get...

...

the kids love museums
i need to remember to go more often!!

but -
as much fun a museums are,
i'm ready for some OUTSIDE fun.

1 comment:

Kimberly Paton said...

Bummer I can't see your pics of the museum day! I looked through the rest of them (strangely I can see all the other ones?) and MAN your new lens is awesome in your hands!!!!!! Your shots are fantastic. Of the 4 blogs I just went to, your was the ONLY one updated within the last month. How DO you do it? :) Kim