Funny thing is in our house Mike is reading to preschool class on Thurs and I am next Weds. Though my girls have not suggested the same books as Olivia...yet!
Do you own Goldaliscious? We don't but I am sure we will soon!
ok .. mom of all boys here and if i wasn't in hawaii and was checking blogs more often i could've been in the running. i actually knew the answer!! cute snack! now i want chocolate covered pretzels. it'll probably only cost me 10 dollars to go buy a bag ;)
how about one of the 4 Walter the Farting Dog books? Its a NY Times best seller! i was going to guess a Martha Stewart book. Shows you i know YOU but know nothing about pink, purple, or goldalisious books and probably never will....my life with boys continues
12 comments:
fancy nancy books??
NOPE EMILY!! well now i know what to get elle for christmas - ha ha.
Pinkalicious and Purpliscious!
kristin you win!!!
great idea....i'm reading in caroline's class on friday!! i dont know what i'm reading yet though. how fun!!!
how cute!
Funny thing is in our house Mike is reading to preschool class on Thurs and I am next Weds. Though my girls have not suggested the same books as Olivia...yet!
Do you own Goldaliscious? We don't but I am sure we will soon!
never heard of goldalicious. we'll have to get it!
I've just seen pinkaliscious for the first time in the last month. I didn't get to read it though. Is it a must-have for Katrina?
kristina - DEFINITELY!!! and it even has a little brother in the storyline, so it's perfect for your family :)
ok .. mom of all boys here and if i wasn't in hawaii and was checking blogs more often i could've been in the running. i actually knew the answer!!
cute snack! now i want chocolate covered pretzels.
it'll probably only cost me 10 dollars to go buy a bag ;)
how about one of the 4 Walter the Farting Dog books? Its a NY Times best seller! i was going to guess a Martha Stewart book. Shows you i know YOU but know nothing about pink, purple, or goldalisious books and probably never will....my life with boys continues
Post a Comment