Photobucket

1.14.2009

the last one!!!

warning... not very interesting
just wanted to remember this moment...


yesterday i made up a batch of green beans for josie
yum yum :)

to which i added this...

would you believe this is the LAST container of milk i have from when she was in the hospital??
i never thought i'd get through it all before it expired. ha ha!!
{the date on the container says 3/20... wow, that seems like forever ago!}

if you don't believe me that i had a lot of frozen milk, just check out this past post!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize frozen milk lasted that long!

Kristi said...

Ooo... still jealous of the new camera! I am planning to make Averie's food, too. I made Parker's, but didn't have any good storage containers then. Do you have one you like?

elizabeth said...

the hospital told me that frozen milk will last up to 12 months if it's kept in a stand alone freezer as opposed to a fridge/freezer. so last spring i took a bunch down to my parents and i've slowly been using that up.

elizabeth said...

my storage containers are nothing special... i just put the baby food in ice cube trays. once they are frozen i toss them into big ziploc bags. cheap!!

Kristi said...

LOL... that's how I stored Parker's! I am thinking of getting the silicone ice cube trays, so I can pop the food out more easily. I had really cheap trays last time and it was hard to get the food out.