Photobucket

3.09.2008

35 weeks...but who's counting?

here's a few shots from the past few days - josie is 35 weeks and they estimate she'll be home in 2-3 weeks. they took off her nasal cannula today and are going to see how that goes. so when we left her this afternoon, she was breathing totally on her own. this week she's worked on the bottle (with some success) and she even latched on yesterday - which totally shocked me. but within 2-3 minutes she was totally zonked out.

3 comments:

Missy ~ said...

Oh, she looks amazing! Since the last pictures she looks more like a newborn and less like a baby. Hope she does really well at breathing and nursing and the next 2-3 weeks fly by!

Missy ~ said...

um, I meant less like a preemie! She still looks like a baby! I think I need some sleep :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting to think that she will hopefully be home in the next few weeks. That must be SUCH good news to your ears.
We will keep praying all continues to improve.