Photobucket

11.14.2007

little alarm clock

ryan is the perfect alarm clock
whether i want one or not

he gets up EVERY morning at 7:15

it doesn't matter what time he goes to bed... 7, 7:30, 8 or 8:30
it doesn't matter how many naps he's had that day...0,1 or 2

it doesn't matter if he's had a big evening snack or no snack at all

EVERY morning it's the same thing

so if you are looking for a good, reliable alarm clock... i'm willing to rent him out
WARNING: his services come with the occasional late night alarm glitch

2 comments:

sarah said...

i'm up for a 5:15 alarm clock trade ;)

Rachel said...

Hi, I found you through Sarah's blog. I have to say he's a pretty adorable alarm clock!

My daughter's clock is also set to 7:15 and I rely on it a bit too heavily some days. I woke up at 8:45 earlier this week! And we had to be somewhere by 9:15. "My daughter didn't wake up at 7:00," doesn't quite have the right ring to it.