another fabulous year
happy birthday, miss olivia!
i can't believe you are 8!!!
seems like just yesterday you were a baby taking lots of naps
and leaving me lots of time to scrapbook & knit -
ahh the good old days! {ha ha}
now you love hanging out with your friends and are a social butterfly.
you could spend all day writing in your journal
or drawing pictures.
you love reading...
magic treehouse
the littles
the boxcar children
you love eating pepperoni & parmeasan cheese sandwiches.
if every breakfast was bacon & muffins you'd the happiest girl alive!
you are a great big sister & tell everyone you meet
that you are the OLDEST cousin :)
your favorite fashion accessory is "dangly earrings"
you LOVE to sleep in and stay up late.
you are such a fun part of our family,
and we love you so much!
have a fabulous year of being 8!!!
xoxo




3 comments:
Your family is beautiful and growing up to be such big kids. You did a great job on the cake! What are the big round things?
They are chewy sweet tarts. I went to the store with an open mind and decided to let something inspire me...I was pretending I was on Top Chef - ha ha. I almost got a bunch of gum balls to put on the side even though I knew that dealing with wanting to eat the gum would be annoying with Josie :) Thankfully I spotted the sweet tarts!
cool cake! way to be inspired by top chef :)
Post a Comment