I saw this on facebook a while back and thought it was great... I hope my children look back on today and remember a Mom who had time to play. There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking. Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, we learn to our sorrow. So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep. Author Unknown I need this and I am so thankful that God has begun to sift me in this area and deliver me from this idol. Thanks for the reminder!
WHAT? Your kids make a MESS when they play with play dough? The colors don't end up divided perfectly back in their original containers? You're doing it wrong! Haha! We haven't had play dough out in a long time, but Grady would eat it, I'm sure!
2 comments:
I saw this on facebook a while back and thought it was great...
I hope my children look back on today and remember a Mom who had time to play. There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking. Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, we learn to our sorrow. So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep. Author Unknown
I need this and I am so thankful that God has begun to sift me in this area and deliver me from this idol. Thanks for the reminder!
WHAT? Your kids make a MESS when they play with play dough? The colors don't end up divided perfectly back in their original containers? You're doing it wrong! Haha! We haven't had play dough out in a long time, but Grady would eat it, I'm sure!
Post a Comment