Photobucket

3.14.2009

picture picture on the wall

i'm slightly ashamed to admit it
but this weekend we finally put up pictures of josie
AND
we finally put up some current (non-baby) pictures of ryan

i obviously take plenty of pictures
i'm just not to good at getting them from my computer to frames

i just have to laugh
by the time olivia was a few weeks old-
we had a gazillion pictures of her all over the house :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, too funny that you posted this today... I was downstairs earlier today and on our mantle we have two pictures: one of pancho, katrina and me with pancho's family when they were here this summer and the other of just us three. I felt badly that we have not changed at least the one of us three since we are now us four! We are getting our family picture taken in April and I plan to get a large one framed but I am wondering if it is "bad" of us to keep up individual pictures of katrina and the three if us now that we have Samuel. Any insight?

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. Laina will be 2 in June and I don't think we anything of her on the wall yet. But now I"m feeling really guilty!

Nicole